With Cheryl Mathieu, Ph.D., M.S.W., M.S.S.
Mathieu, Winner of Oprah (O) magazine - The White House Project
Leadership Project, has demonstrated time and time again the
ability to manifest her dreams. At a young age, she first
demonstrated her determination and tenacity by excelling in
sports. At age 15 and 16 she was the top female racquetball
player in Missouri, and at age 17 she was second in the nation
in juniors. Cheryl also was a state champion in softball in her
teens and was awarded a softball scholarship to college, playing
catcher. She moved from the Midwest to Los Angeles at age 20,
and had a vision to live rent-free on the beach. Everyone she
talked to (who wished for the same thing) told her it couldn’t
be done. Within months, she manifested her dream, and lived for
four years in a guesthouse, rent free, on the beach in Marina
Del Rey. She returned to college at age 30, and took the next
nine years to get her bachelors, master, and doctoral degrees in
social work. She’s started her own geriatric care management
business and launched AgingPro.com, a national online eldercare
resource while simultaneously juggling the responsibilities of
being a new mother. These are just a few examples of how Cheryl
has manifested her dreams.
- What do you want more of in your life?
- What dreams do you have that you’d like to create?
- If you could not fail, what would you do?
- In what areas would you like more expression?
- How are you rising to the occasion of growing older?
Coaching could be focused on:
Your own “retirement” and
aging process OR Your caregiving role for an aging loved one
- Are you overwhelmed by the demands of caregiving?
- Do you have as much fun and joy in your life as you’d
- Are you questioning your ability to cope with the
with you, or your loved ones, growing older?
- Are you looking for change?
- Are you looking to inject greater purpose or meaning
into your life?
- Do you want to act or respond differently?
- Are you interested in designing and creating the next
chapter in your life?
- Do you want to leave a legacy for your family and
- Would you like to find out what excites you about
getting up in the morning?
Stop struggling alone. Having Dr. Cheryl as your coach will
change your life!
Coaching typically begins with an intensive two-hour
in-person or phone session, with ongoing support through
30-minute weekly phone sessions.
- What do you want?
- What are your strengths?
- What motivates you?
- What is your purpose?
- What holds you back from having what you want?
- What moves you towards what you want?
- What is incomplete?
- What type of relationship do you want with your loved
- What brings you joy?
You have all the answers inside. Learn how to access your
You will learn to...
- Identify your strengths and limitations, and create
a personal roadmap to live
a successful and enriching life
- Develop awareness of your perceived ideals and
- Experience the life of purpose you long for
- Create a life of significance
- Clarify your mission, purpose, and goals, and how
you can achieve them
- Create more efficiency and effectiveness
- Create and maintain balance
- Organize your life and develop time management
- Focus on your whole person: physical, psychological,
- Create what your heart dreams of!
- Imagine a working relationship with someone:
- Who is interested in helping you accomplish your
goals and aspirations
- Who is totally curious about your dreams and desires
- Who will help you clarify your goals and provide you
with the tools for action that will create results
- Who is sometimes even more committed to what you
want in your life
than you are
- Who is compassionate, understanding, caring,
objective, and motivational
- Who is listening not only to your words, but also to
what is behind them and the spaces between them
- Who will hold you accountable and keep you moving
forward toward your goals and dreams
Dreams really do
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin
it. Boldness has genius, power and
magic in it. Begin it now."
(from The Scottish Himalayan Expedition)